Sunday, November 13, 2011

Depressed? My Dad Won't Speak To Me...?

Ok, i lied to him... i promised i wouldnt talk to this boy that i was so in love with... but i did. but i wont do it anymore. i wont. i know it. im for sure. but now he has to regain his trust in me that he lost countless times for the same stupid reason. i know i messed up... but how could i make him talk to me again? he ignores me and it kinda hurts... hes hurt... i know... and im sorry for lying to him... and i know i deserve it...i missed our schools annual 'family night' where the 8th graders and they're parents celebrate a night together, and the daughter-father dance. i might miss my 8th grade prom... and my busch gardens end of the year trip... i also missed lots of get togethers and parties... im missing out on my LIFE... but how can i prove to him that i AM changing....? its hard....

No comments:

Post a Comment