Saturday, November 12, 2011

West Chester University or Penn State?

I go to West Chester university in pennsylvania right now as a freshmen and I'm not sure if I should stay here. It's not a bad school. However, I am not enjoying myself here. I constantly find myself sitting in my room doing nothing but studying, sleeping, or surfing the internet here. I know that I havent really gotten invloved in any extracurriculars or anything like that, but idk...i was expecting more. I originally wanted to go to Penn State but I (by accident by the way) applied to one of the smallr campuses when I originally wanted to go to the main campus up at state college. So i just thought...what the hey, I'll go to west chester. My main issue with West Chester is that i am from West Chester and even though I live on campus I go home a lot. I have almost no friends here and part of the reason i go home is cuz I dont want to be sitting in my dorm alone on the weeknds while everyone else is out partying. We have no sport teams worth mentioning and I love sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment