Saturday, November 12, 2011

What do you think???

I know this guy...and we're friends but we don't talk 24/7, and I'm starting to like him since he's really nice and not like the other jerky guys I know, but I don't know if he likes me back...we're in the same band cl and when he doesn't have to play his instument, I always see him staring at me from the corner of my eye.....also in our math cl, our desks are in rows, and yesterday I was in one of the isles, leaning on a desk and this other girl was on the other side of the isle talking to this girl across the room....and he came and was trying to squeeze between us with his face facing me and his back facing her even though there was barely any room between us...and so to try giving him room to get through I tried moving out of the way...but then he pushed me a little(not on purpose) and I fell in the chair and he fell ontop of me and said something weird, don't remember what it was....what do you think, is there a chance that he likes me back???

No comments:

Post a Comment