Friday, November 11, 2011

Gay guy has a crush on me. I need a witty response?

The other night I was at a party and an openly gay guy from my cl in school confessed his attraction to me and began to engage me in a series of intensely awkward and long hugs. Naturally it was all in jest and i'd be a fool to let that bother me. Still, as a shy and self conscious guy I found the whole thing quite embarring. I couldn't think of anything to say or how to react. I am worried that I already have a reputation as being abnormally quiet and socially awkward and this only furthered that. Subsequently he has left a link on my facebook page saying "hugging your crush" which has received attention. It may seem trivial and this question may be pathetic but this is an opportunity to produce a witty and favourable comeback. The trouble is, as in real social situations I feel lost for words. What would the best way to respond be?

No comments:

Post a Comment