Tuesday, November 8, 2011

This is for someone very knowledgable in H.R./Personnel issues.....

I have been working through a temporary agency at a large, national company. In six months time, I have seen quite a lot of inappropriate and untoward behavior on the part of the employees and the branch manager. It really is, at times, very hard to bear and I feel that the big bosses should hire a psychologist to come in and evaluate these people. There is profanity used on a continuous basis and I suspect the manager of either doing drugs or having with a female employee on the lunch hour. There is a whistle blower phone number. I am very afraid to report anyone because I feel that everything will point to me. How reliable is the privacy on these whistle blower phone lines? I wonder why no one has ever reported this outrageous behavior before this. Your advice is greatly appreciated. Please keep in mind that I am the employee of a temporary agency. Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment