Wednesday, November 9, 2011

CCC gave me an unfair offer. ?

I got a copy of my CCC report because my car was a total loss. I have an 06' scion tc. With 40,000 miles. With a rebuilt title. I know the a car loses value with a rebuilt but what their trying to offer me is unfair. Their trying to offer me an actual cash value price of 5,300. And they only showed me 2 dealerships that were agreeing with that actual cash value. AND NO LOCAL ADS. both ACV was 5,300. BUT..... i called the dealers and they told me they dont sell rebuilts and not for that price. So i called the CCC, they told me they call the dealers and ask for their " opinion " on how much should be deducted from a NON REBUILT VEHICLE. So they don't actually even look for my same vehicle. Their looking for something different. I looked up local ads and my vehicle ( rebuilt ) goes for $8,000-$10,000. And most that go for 8,000 are stickshift, automatic go for more. And some are even a year older than mine. Is this fair for the CCC to do ? They only gave me those 2 dealerships and when i called they dont sell my type of car. I feel like their handling my case by " opinions " not an actual price, or even a car going for that price. What should i do. Any advice would be great. Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment