Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Do you like Lady Gaga's image?

"Now I don’t mean to sound like someone who is hating on my generation or anything, and don’t get me wrong, I like Lady Gaga’s music, but honestly, she’s totally weird! I mean, in our day and age anything meaningless or confusing is praised by young society. Why? I just don’t get it. I mean I like Lady Gaga’s music because it has a good beat. But really, I only understood her first song about just dancing in a party. The way I interpreted it was that I drank too much and now I have to dance a whole lot to sweat it out and sober up. I don’t know what else she was singing about. I mean she was a children’s pool toy in the bloody kiddie pool in her music video?!? I don’t understand why girls think they have to look like trash of some form to get noticed. Her music is pretty funky, that’s all she needs to put out there. And really, why is she always dressed like a space robot? What’s even more funny, is that she’s completely outrageous and slutty in her music videos, but when someone interviews her shes quiet and somewhat shy. Stop trying to act like you’re a reserved young lady when you’re selling to get big! This jig is up buddy, everyone knows you’re a ! But honestly, I do like her songs, the rhythm, all that crap, but just because people like you, you don’t have to start acting like a douche to keep their attention. Who can relate to the horrid way she dresses, and her weird cover your face dance moves along with thelady-gaga22 in your face !? Lady Gaga, you’re going to confuse your fans too much and make yourself a 3 hit wonder (aka Sisqo)! Sorry to report the bad news hun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment