Saturday, November 5, 2011

I will be 18 in 6 months but my parents want to move again what can i do???

ok we lived in hillsboro,ohio and we moved up to west chester,ohio.Its very high cl where we moved and they have great schools. I am 17 and will be 18 in 6 months. They are having finacial problems and want to move again. I really don't wanna move again,its not a good place for me. when i lived there i was heavily into drugs,and didn't care about anybody but myself. the schools up here are one of the best in ohio. hillsboro is one of the worst schools in ohio.I want to get a good education. I have seen how my parents struggled because they didn't graduate. But anyways with my problem,i have never had a real job. I have babysat for my mom since i was like 12. I did this for the family but now its hard to get my 50 dollars a week cuz of the fiancial status. My mom says i can get a job but won't let me get a car to get there. I need to know if there is anything i can do so that i will not have to move with them. I don't know many people around here either cuz we just moved here.help!

No comments:

Post a Comment