Monday, November 7, 2011

Our affair is 9 yrs old,he proposed marriage in 2001,his parents came 2004,no progress 2day,what can i do now?

i am 28 years old and he is 36 years old.i miscarried twice and he has a daughter in a previous relationship.i moved in with him in 200,i went back to my mom's home 2weeks ago and i just realised its a while since we wanted to et married.in my country pion killings are a plague,i havent told him i want to go back to my mom's home because i am afraid he might kill me.i have been patient enough and sacrificed a lot to be married to this man.i really love him and he treat me like a queen but the delay is worrying me.i am now confused and i dont know what to do.in his custom,in our way of life here in Africa,when we marry,our parents meet and plan our marriage,the couple plan the date and pay for attire,food,and everything,the groom's parents only pays lobola,the brides price.i talked to him about my fears and he feels its nothing to worry about.he said he wants his Father to do all the required as his father,now he is late,there is no way forward.what do you think i should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment