Sunday, November 6, 2011

Problems with Yaz anticonceptive?

Ok , so I have been taking the Yaz for birth control for almost a year. In the beginning all was well. My acne had cleared up and my periods were on time and normal. Within the last few months the Yaz has not been so great. I do not know if a recent surgery could be contributing to my issues or if the Yaz just isn't for me. I also have PCOS so just a mixture of stuff. I take the pill every day, on time...never missed and my periods are long now. Almost 7 days. Not heavy or anything, but just prolonged. Apart from that I occasionally have breakthrough bleeding. Like a week after I have my period , I will have MORE bleeding. Again not heavy just light. ANother thing I have noticed is that my face is not so clear anymore. I have had some bad breakouts. I am debating whether or not I should switch birth control pills or if these problems could be due to my body still recovering from surgery that I had back in October. Anyone else experience any of these issues or have any input on what could be causing this? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment