Sunday, November 6, 2011

What kind of vodka drinks can I make?

Personally, I would go with two shots vodka, six shots ginger ale, and a hint of lemon. I would avoid using tonic water with vodka, I find that the two don't taste very good together. You could also try one and a half shots of vodka with pineapple juice and lemon. Or if you want to keep it really simple, just mix a shot of vodka with apple juice. I don't recommend mixing with fruit juices that are very dissimilar. If you're using, say, cranberry, stick with berry juices. If you're using citrus, stick with citrus fruits. If you were to mix the apple juice and the lemon juice, the flavors would clash. Ideally, the flavors should complement each other. If you have something that isn't fruity to mix with, like in this case ginger ale, you can rarely go wrong with a hint of lemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment